Monday, November 2, 2009

November...Thankfully!


Welcome To November's
BirdHouse Block of the Month!

It's Block #2 of the Series of 12.
Click HERE to view BOM #1

November is a month packed with Events,
Interesting History and Important Dates.



November Birthstone
Yellow Citrine




November Flower of the Month
Chrysanthemum

November Wreath at SuKnitWitty's
Front Door

Welcome Ya'll!


November 11th is Veterans Day!
A Day to Remember and Give Thanks
To Those who have served our Country!

Husband Wayne
US Army 1968-1970

Dad Willard
US Navy 1944-1948
Uncle MD
US Army 1944-1948

Brother Tommy
US Navy 1967-1971

November Birthdays - Dolly and Ruby (pictured above with Wayne) November 27th.


Sister Sonja (standing on the right with our Mother and me)

Happy Birthday November 19th

Sonja tells the best Jokes.
Here's one for YOU, Sonja.

Asked to write a composition entitled,
"What I'm Thankful For on Thanksgiving",
little Tommy wrote,
"I'm Thankful I'm Not A Turkey".




THANKSGIVING DAY
November 26, 2009

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a wonderful friend like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tribute to November. I'm trying to think of ways to make it more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails