Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Month of February....Show Me Some LOVE!!!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
SuKnitWitty Loves February!
How About You?
Yep, It's the Month of
AMOUR
CHOCOLATES
FLOWERS
LOVE
PINK
RED
CHOCOLATES
VALENTINES
VIOLETS
...And more CHOCOLATES




February Flower of the Month is the Violet...February 14th is Valentines Day...February BirthStone is the Amethyst


The February Floral Block of the Month is the second block in the 'Calendar Quilt'.  I made it in 2005 using Dakota Collectible's embroidery collection of 'Flowers of the Month'.  The fabric is from the collection designed by the late Doreen Speckmann.  She was a Quilter, Quilt Designer, Teacher and fabric designer for Clothworks. 
The Calendar Quilt hangs in my Quilt Studio above the bed. 

February is Thelma's Birthday Month! Who is Thelma?
Thelma is SKW's Queen Mother!
Happy Birthday Mother on February 11th!
I LOVE You!


February is the Birthday Month of the 'Sock Wizzardess' aka WednesdayTrio Knitter SusanB.
Happy Birthday February 12th....'DarnIt'!!!!


Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

SKW LOVES to

Sew and Knit

Don't You?

1 comment:

  1. HI Lovely Sue! Yahoo for Thelma-mama and SusanB! One of my students AND my brother have the Abe birthday, too! I love February! I am off to take Kelli and Jenny (and Sam) to lunch for Kelli's 27th birthday! Just 27 years ago, I was celebrating her birth with a nice slice of banana cream pie, thanks to the hospital. I jumped right up, took a shower, dried my long hair, put on my red, print flannel nightie and called in the visitors! She's been a delight ever since! Yahoo for the Love month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails