Friday, May 22, 2009

CAN I BE A CANNA?







Who knew I'd turn out to be a Canna. Certainly not me, although, I've been known to dig em' up, haul em' across the state, across town , across the street and stick em' in my beds. That's flower beds, not 'The Beds', although, I may have pieced one into a quilt.


  • Cannas Can Take Over! Now that's sounds familiar.....who last said, "Soon as she gets here she'll take over".
  • Cannas Are Perennial! One of my favorites, ' I'll BE BAAACK'! Most of the time that's a good thing......Back for more Yarn....Back for more Fabric.. Back to Fix Whatever and Make It All Better! Sometimes others don't need or want me to FIXIT. Ooooh! That's hard to believe.
  • Cannas Grow TALL and BLOOM, BLOOM, BLOOM.....! A Friend recently said, "You know, Sue, she Jumps in with both feet and keeps on DOING, DOING, DOING until she WearsOut Herself, Everyone around her, and Whatever she is DOING". And, OK, I'm Tall, too.
  • Cannas Are Warm Weather Fans! Well, here in Texas, I should say 'HOT'! Warm is good, Toasty is Good, HOT is time for a Fan. So come Warm Weather....Quilting Takes a Vacation...Knitting Takes to the Bond...Sue Takes to the Beds! That's Yard not Queen!
WOW! I AM A CANNA! KINDA SORTA! IS THAT OK?

You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that.


Oh! No! Does that mean I'm a 'Blogging Bragger'? I'll check with Webster!
That's the Webguys Not the Book! The Book says Yes!

2 comments:

  1. It's ok with me that your "kinda" "sorta" a canna. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canna get a break? Plezze...
    "lil sis"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails