Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Purple FeatherWeight...Why I DidNot Wait!!!




When I Am An
OLD WOMAN
I Shall Sew On
A Purple Feather Weight!

Guess What??? I Could Not Wait!! Wasn't Gonna Wait!! Why Wait??
Just because back in 1991 someone published a Book that said
Purple was an Old Woman's Color!
HA! I Beg To Differ! I've been a PurplePerson ever since my first box of Crayolas!


Oh! How I loved the start of the school year!
New School Supplies and a New Box of Colors!
Each year I got to get a bigger box!
I think it was about the 5th grade when I got the DELUXE Box with a Thousand Colors, a sharpener built into the back and 75 of those crayons were Shades of Purple!
At least it seemed like a Thousand to a fifth grader!

Welcome to SuKnitWitty's Purple SewinRoom!







Yep, it used to be the 'Purple BedRoom', until the 'Studio MakeOver Magician' switched the Sewing Machines and the Bed. It was a 'TemperatureThingy'. Warm Bed To Cold Studio and Cold SewinStuff to Warm BedRoom! Then of course it was a Re~Decorate and UnPack all the SewinCollectables....like the Purple Feather Weight!
And........


The Black 1950 Century Edition FeatherWeight!

So, As you can see, I DID NOT Wait!
I'm Still NOT An OLD WOMAN even though tomorrow is my 63rd Birthday!
Just Think...If I Would have Waited....I'd Still Be Waiting...
To Sew On A Purple FeatherWeight!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SISTER SUE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    :0) luv "guess who"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sue! So glad to see that age is not slowing you down--looks like the energizer bunny is a regular at your place--or, actually, I'm thinking you are the real Energizer Bunny--yep, I think I've discovered your energy source!!

    Have a great day! Love you!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday Sue!!!! hope you had a great day!!! cake??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday again! I hope you had a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Purple is my favourite colour and lucky you have a purple featherweight..sheesh! I am plum purple with envy. That is a lovely sewing machine! I'll just bet when you're done appreciating her ornamental value she sews up a storm!

    Happy Belated Birthday and I am so glad you didn't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails